This is probably the first and fundamental Stoner Rock compilations, released in 1997 by Roadrunner Records and presenting many of the most important stoner bands of the first era.
01. Queens of the Stone Age - 18 A.D.
02. Karma to Burn - Ma Petit Mort
03. Fu Manchu - Asphalt 'Risin
04. The Heads - GNU
05. Spiritual Beggars - Monster Astronauts
06. Floodgate - Feel You Burn
07. Slaprocket - Holy Mother Sunshine
08. Leadfoot - Soul Full of Lies
09. Celestial Season - Wallaroo
10. Cathedral - You Know
11. Acrimony - Bud Song
12. Blind Dog - Lose
13. Sleep - Aquarian
14. Hideous Sun Demons - Icarus Dream
15. Beaver - Green
My favourite songs in this selection are 18 A.D., a Q.O.T.S.A.'s track available only in this release, Monster Astronauts by Spiritual Beggars, Acquarian by Sleep and Bud Song from the Acrimony, but I have to say that every single second of this compilation needs to be listened!
As the cover say... more than 60 minutes of cosmic sludge rock!